Don't forget to check out the Polka Doodles Challenge blog for some fabby inspiration and a free digi.
I'm going to be demonstrating at Squires Garden Centre at Badshot Lea, Farnham this Sunday, so if you live nearby come and say hi. Below is just one of my samples for the demo.
here, and they have a very informative blog full of inspirational creations by fabulous designers from all over the world.
Art and Graphic Twin Tip Pens 260 and 29
Basically Bare Hearts Pack
Scroll and Brush Embossing Pen
A5 White Cardstock
Clear Embossing Powder
Lightweight White Cardstock
Red Crochet Thread and Needle
How to Make
1. Fold the A5 piece of card in half lengthwise.
2. Use the brush end of the embossing pen to make small hearts in a wavy line up the card. Simply press the brush tip down to make an upside down teardrop shape then repeat next to the first one making sure the tips meets at the bottom, apply the embossing powder and heat set.
3. Take the two red pens and scribble on a craft sheet, plate, or acrylic block. Add a few drops of water then place one of the calico hearts on to colour the heart. Allow to dry then lightly fray the edges a bit.
4. Add more ink from the pens to the above mixture, add some water and roughly paint a messy line down the card following the embossed hearts.
5. Sew the heart in place with the red crochet thread then sew three crosses in the bottom right corner.
6. Write your message onto white card, cut the words out and fix to the heart with foam pads.
7. Cut a piece of light weight card and fix to the inside on the card to hide the stitching.
Right I'm off to do some badly needed housework. Groan