Monday 17 January 2011

I'm back ..... at last

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.  Christmas was rather hectic but then we had a quiet new year to recover.  It has been very hectic since though, hence the neglected blog for which I do apologise.  I won't whitter on today as I have loads of pics for you to peruse.

First up my Polka Doodles design team card from last week.  Now I made a bit of mistake with this one, I have to admit I did make it in a rush.  We had to follow a sketch designed by Nikky (I got that bit and followed) but we also had to use the colours red, white and blue.  Unfortunately my brain just didn't hang onto the latter part of the challenge, so my card is not red, white and blue!  Am quite angry with myself but I'm blaming it on old age stupidity setting in, lol.
All the papers and elements are from Sugar Birdies collectors edition.  The ribbon is by East of India and you can find them at Polka Doodles as well as the CD.

Here are my sample cards for the new Polka Doodles CD, Paper Boutique Vol III. It was a big success and you can get it from here.
 Front
 Inside
 Back

 Front.  I made his coat and bow from checked material I had.
 Inside
 Inside
 Back
 Front
 inside
 Inside
Back
 I made the dogs into cats for this one.  Dead cute don't you think?
 Front
 Inside
 Front
 Back

I've more to show you, but I think this is more than enough for now.  The rest will have to wait for the next post.

No comments: