Sunday 18 November 2012

Well I'm here at last, better late than never eh?  Before I go any further and then forget (yep senior moments are coming thick and fast) just a reminder that I'm on Create and Craft TV tomorrow at 5pm with Kuretake pens and inks. It could be a fast and furious show as I have so many techniques I would love to show, but whether or not I get a chance to show them all will remain to be seen. Here is a sneak peak at a couple of the samples for the show.
Also a little reminder that I will be back at Create and Craft TV next Sunday too, this time for Creative Expressions.  So you see why I have been so busy and not been updating my blog.  The housework has also been just as neglected...... heck who am I kidding, that's always neglected lol

Another bit of news is that Creative Expressions have just launched a new project book, and very swish and stylish it is too.  It has both easy and more technical projects to do, all fully photographed and comprehensive instructions. Sue Wilson, Julia Watts, Hels and myself are just a few of the contributors.  It's available at all good Creative Expressions stockists, Country View Crafts have it in stock so why not check it out.

Here are some samples form the Monkton Elm Garden Centre Demo
Here are some samples from the last Clarity Stamp show, once again some of the photo's have gone a wondering off into the sunset never to be seen again. I'm not happy bunny!!!
Sorry some of the images are not very good I'm afraid.
 
  best go now, I've got the Sunday roast to cook and I'm already late starting it.  That's another late tea then!
 

6 comments:

Fliss said...

My goodness Dee! You must have been busy with all these gorgeous samples which are all so varied and fabulous.
Good luck with your shows.
Fliss xx

Miria said...

More stunning than ever ( I don't know if it's correct :) I won't miss your show tomorrow and talking about neglected house ...lol
Hugs M.

Karen Petitt said...

They are all stunning Dee! Lovely to see some more of your gorgeous creations hun. I hope you are doing well, I've set an alarm on my phone to remind me to watch lol! Karen x

Unknown said...

Stunning samples as always Dee. Fab projects in the CE Project Book too. Looking forward to your shows next Sunday. Love, Julia xxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning work Dee. Will be tuning in to watch you. Hope the shows go well.

Claire x

AnneRD said...

Great demonstrations Dee, wish you had been given more time! Anne