Thursday 21 March 2013

Good morning everyone.  This is a quick post with a card I made for the Polka Doodles Studio 12 blog.  I've been naughty and sneaked in a sample made with the new Studio 12 stamps. I'm hoping she doesn't notice, but I really could not resist showing you all something made with just a few stamps from the fantastic new range Studio 12 stamps range and also the Stamp Slab.  Nikky has some lush goodies in at the moment, just one is the new CD of Emma Cannings digi stamps 'Digistamp Heaven', fabulous value for money.  Think I'd better stop before I get carried away, if you want to see all the new items just click here.

A reminder that I'll be at Monkton Elm Garden Centre Taunton this Saturday 10 till 4, and I'll be on Create and Craft TV on Monday (25th) 9am and 4pm for creative Expressions.

1 comment:

Fliss said...

This really is beautiful Dee. Love the blue and the stamps are fab.
Looks like you have a very long drive coming up and good luck with the C&C shows.
Fliss xx