Sunday 12 September 2010

Just a short one

I'm here again, but it's a quick one tonight. I'm not feeling great physically or emotionally so please forgive the short post and long gaps between.

Polka Doodles have a new cd which will be aired on Create and Craft on the 20 September. It's a real cracker and I've really loved working with it. If you went to the Harrogate show then you may have had a sneak peek of it.  Unfortunately I didn't make anything for this weeks challenge over at the Polka Doodles blog due to being way too busy.  Anyway I have my card for last weeks challenge which will have to do for now.
Ooo, my mistake, I actually made two last week.  The challenge was to make a shaped card with one of Polka Doodles new templates. I chose the Baking/Gardening one and Hugo Panda Paws. However I turned Hugo into a dog, although he looks more like a rabbit to me. I used papers from the Paper Boutique Vol 2 cd which I printed onto iridescent white paper.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love what you have done with the templates!!! Amazing! The apron is adorable x x x

Claire Phillips said...

Great cards Dee - as always your work is so creative. Take care....Cheers Claire x