Sunday 27 November 2011

Will I ever catch up?

It's a question I ask myself quite often, and I'm fast coming to the conclusion that the answer is no.  I seem to lurch from flat out with steam coming out of my ears to dead stop and being ill.  No happy medium at all, which in an ideal world would be bliss.  Heyho not much I can do about it other than have a body transplant, which at times is quite tempting.  I'd go for a longer and slimmer legged model next time though, lol.

I shall waffle no more and get on with the pictures of samples, I'm still no closer to catching up with these so it's another mega post.

Polka Doodles have Launches another CD Pretty Tough, all the images are boys and pretty damn cute they are too.  Nikky has been on a bit of a spending spree and there are oodles of luverly new goodies on the PD site, so why not hop on over there and take a look.

Samples from the new CD Pretty Tough.




Magazine projects for Nikky







Clarity Stamps samples















Some of my xmas cards









That's enough for now I think, I still have Creative Expressions and Magazine projects but they will have to wait till next time.  Untill then happy crafting

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so the answer to your question is - No, you will never catch up. But does that really matter in the grand scheme of things? Another 'No'.
Your samples are simply stunning as always. I love your Christmas Cards with the Tim Holtz dies - they look like they were a lot of run to make. I saw Nikki's show last week with the new CD and it looks fab - exactly where there is a massive gap in the market. Love the black and white - I'm really into that at the moment. Had to do a double take on the cat vases sample - so much fun! Thanks for sharing Dee. Love, Julia xxx

Alison Horne said...

I have a secret to impart............
nobody ever catches up! There is always more to do.
Love the black and white 'Tough' sample ant the Clarity cat vases are genious.xx

Karen said...

Hi Dee, you will never catch up and with your illness you will lurch from good day to being ill in bed as you said. You are not alone sweetie, many of us suffer in this way. Your fans will always be here for you, waiting for when you want/can show us your lovely art.
I know it's not easy but take care of yourself and thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration Hugs Karen x

Linby said...

Stunning samples Dee, I love the Clarity cats, I saw that one on the TV. Lovely ironwork cards too, I am sooo resisting buying that set too!
Linbyx

Claire said...

I agree with the above, no one ever catches up. I've been trying hard for months but something always puts a stick in the spokes of my crafting wheel. so... I just accept it and get on with it. Great projects, you have been busy. I love the B&W card and the last one, I am a bit in the mono culture mood of late and tend to stick to simple things. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
Claire xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Its really no wonder you are always chasing yourself round in circles! What a fabulous range of cards - really wonderful...saw the train Pretty tough sample on tv and loved it! So inspirational!!!!! Cheers Claire x