Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas one and all

Well here we are on Christmas eve, many of us are running around cooking, preparing, wrapping and goodness knows what else.  And all for 1-2 days.  It's madness when you really think about it, but you know what, I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, and if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have a good break and get to relax and enjoy yourself.

As usual I'm way behind on the cards so there's lots to look at.  The photos are pretty bad I'm afraid as my camera has been slowly dying over the last few months.  I am however getting a new one tomorrow whoohoo, I can't wait.
Creative Expressions samples
I'm not sure if I've already shown the fist ones, so sorry if they are repeats.
Polka Doodles Challenge card form last week. I used the Magical Winter CD
 
Magazine projects
 An odd card I made, I love this Stamps Happen stamp.
Clarity Stamps samples
Have a lovey time over the holidays, eat drink and be merry, and maybe throw in a bit of crafting.

7 comments:

Sally H said...

What a stunning set of cards! They are all so beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

Karen said...

Stunning cards, as always, Dee. You have some real corkers here. Merry Christmas to you all and your family, try not to overdo it at Christmas - and yes it is madness just for one to two days but I love Christmas too! Karen x

Unknown said...

Fab samples Dee, as always. Hard to pick a favourite from that lot! Hope you had a lovely day yesterday. Love, Julia xxx

Karen said...

Hi Dee, hope you are well and coping. Wishing you a very Happy New Year hun, I hope it's an easier one for you. Thank you for the inspiration you've given me this year Karen x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! So many beautiful cards, they are all fabulous
Lindsay xx

Enfys said...

Wow Dee, what a fantastic post, so much loveliness. I am hanging my head here, despite all my good intentions, my cardmaking didn't stand up to the rush at Christmas, but I LOVED the one you sent. My little granddaughter said 'that's my favourite one Ma, the shiny green one!'
I hope you have a very happy and healthy new year
hugs
En xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Wooow, Dee, you've been a busy girl - what a stunning collection!!
And just wanted to say how gorgeous your card is for today's Polka Doodle challenge, it's just beautiful!

hugs
Joanna xx