Sunday 21 March 2010

Blue and brown crazy

I had so much to say, and now I've finally got round to doing the post I can't remember a damn thing.  Must be an age thing I think.  That or maybe I should stop taking the pills, lmao.

I've changed layouts as the lovely Dyan suggested, but I'm still having probs.  Really doesn't help when you haven't got a clue what you're doing, lol.  And now there is no spell check, OMG what the hell am I gonna do now, my spelling is soooooo bad, but you'll all have to just have a chuckle and forgive me.  I can live with it if you can too.

Below is my Week11 DT card for Polka Doodles.  We had a sketch to follow and we could only use brown and blue.  Papers are from the Back to Nature and Paper Boutique Vol1 cds.  The rest of the design team made some amazing cards, so why not bob along for a look and inspiration.  And why not have a go at entering the challenge yourself.
 

And here is the project that I was doing with Dopey the dwarf, and yes it's all blue and brown too, what a coincidence.  It didn't turn out too bad after all, and I kept Dopey mostly hidden on the tags as his colours really don't go, but who am I to argue, I got asked to do it, so I did.
This is the box I made for it to go in.
Right I've had enough of blog wrangling now, so I'm quitting while things are in the right place, lol.  I'll try and remember what I forgot for next time.  I wouldn't hold your breath though!!!  Happy crafting everyone, till next time Dee xxx

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Love the card and the book Dee... they are both faaulous - I wouldn't worry too much about your spelling - it's not my spelling that;s wrong it seems to be my typing....have a great week...xoxo

Nettie said...

Great card Dee. I love the dog too, so cute.x

Dylan said...

love the layout...I panicked about the spell check at first. I can spell really well, I just type too fast and get them all in the wrong order, lol...hope you are ok babe,x