Saturday 13 March 2010

So who stole the time

OK so which one of you stole the time, own up and give some of it back now, jokes over and it's not funny any more. It seems as though my life has been in fast forward for months now. I plan my weeks work and think yes this will be the week I actually get it all done. Ha ha, the jokes deffo on me, the smug look on my face is usually wiped off by the end of Monday when I realise that it's just not going to happen, no matter how much I run round like a demented blue-arsed-fly. Well on the upside, my life is never boring and I'm never quite sure what I'm going to be asked to do next. At the moment I've been working on a project that features Dopey the dwarf. I can't say it's an easy one, and every time I think I'm settled on what I'm going to do, I change my mind. To be honest I'm a tad sick of looking at him now, and I even dreamt of him the other night, so it's deffo time to get it finished before the men in white coats come and cart me away.

I did get my Polka Doodles DT challenge card made for this weeks challenge which is to make a milestone age or anniversary card. I made this ruby wedding anniversary card with papers from the Polka Doodles Love and Cherish CD. This red and black set are so stunning I just had to use them. And It's a bit over the top because I think any couple in this day and age that makes it to 40 years deserves a huge over the top celebration. Why not hop over to the PD blog and see all the other fabby cards made by the DT team, and have a go at the challenge yourself, it's easy to entre, and you never know, you might just win.
I still seem to be having a few issues with blogger so the rest of the piccies I was going to add are going to have to wait again. The emotional stress of trying to add them has me beat again today, LMAO. OK less emotional stress and more like pure emotional anger. Sometimes it's better to quit before you do something stupid, like chucking your Laptop through the window, which wouldn't really be the right thing to do now would it?

I'll leave you with a few pics of my furry babies and try again next time, so keep your fingers crossed.
All love and harmony in this shot!
Oops not for long. Great action shot of Baggins rear end disappearing out of view, lol
Take care all, and don't forget to leave me a message if you have the time, Luv Dee xxx

3 comments:

Stacey said...

wow this is super amazing!!! I just love the colours!!! You can see all the effort that has gone into this x x x

Kirsti said...

Gorgeous card Dee and the colours are amazing and a well deserved card for those who reach this milestone!!!...Kirsti...xx

Davi said...

Love all the wonderful color and details!! Those fur babies are pretty special too! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!