Monday 29 March 2010

Ooopsie

Ooo err, I'm a tad late with this one, but here is my DT post for Polka Doodles, We had another sketch to follow and it it bad to be black and white with one other colour.  One other colour, mmm, what to use?  Well the obvious to me was to grab anything purple/lilac that was near to hand (well you can't resist your fave colour now can you?).  But, I resisted.  It was hard to stay away from what is so inviting and comforting, lol.  I went for green!  Now I don't use green very often (or yellow come to that), but I thought a nice lime green would really zing with the black and white, and it does in real life although it looks a tad flat in the pics.  My eyes kept wondering to some lilac cardstock that was on the table, but I managed to stay strong and stick with the dreaded green.  I think I deserve a cream cake now, lol 
Sorry it's just a quickie, I've got loads of cutting out to do, and my bed is singing a lullaby in an attempt to get me up there.  I don't think it will be long before I'm climbing the stairs, well as long as I don't fall asleep in the chair again that is.  It really is quite disconcerting waking up with a pair of scissors stuck in your hand, just think of the damage you could do if you rubbed your face!  Yep you're right, probably best not too, lol.

Take care all and happy crafting.

2 comments:

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Hello! I LOVE the green- good choice and fantastic design!

I hope you managed to get to bed ok- sans scissors!

Happy Easter! Hope you are having a fab weekend :)

xx

Stacey said...

I love the green! What a fab colour combo!!!