Wednesday 6 April 2016

A few more samples again today. I would have done this at lunch time, but I fell asleep and then that was the afternoon gone, in a flash of forgotten dreams and adventures.

 Claritystamp Moorhen stamps. I stamped and die cut wood effect papers for this and coloured in the birds with pens. The die is a Spellbinder die
 Claritystamp Groovi card.  These blue Tits are rather cute don't you think? I made up the scene with elements from all the Blue Tit baby plates.  The frame is made with a netting plate that I've embossed twice which makes smaller squares/diamonds.  I used pencils to colour the piece.

A Polkadoodles Stamp Soup canvas. A couple of  elements off the CD and stamped onto rainbow parchment which I added a touch of whitework to. 

So there you are a few more of my makes. Take care everyone and I'll see you soon.








3 comments:

Linda Jones said...

Great work Dee! 👏👏👏

Doreen said...

Beautiful work as always Dee.xxx

June Smith said...

Hi Dee, hope you are OK, and wow love the groovi bird and cage, my plates arrived yesterday so hopefully will have a play when I can. Just seen on Barb's blog about the new plates being launched at AP on Saturday, oh they look amazing, I bet you have been having a play with them already, fantastic.

Anyway keep well, Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx