Monday 4 April 2016

Now don't faint everyone, I've made it back. I'll be needing to mop my brow at this rate! I hope you all had a good weekend.

Here's another few makes for you. A mixture of new and old and all very different.

 Polkadoodles Stamp Soup Lemonade Fizz.
I started by stamping the elements with black ink. Then I used black cerne relief on the parts I wanted to keep.  I then used gold cerne relief to make sections on the background.  Once it was dry I painted with Pebeo Fantasy paints.  The background paper is a Gelly plate piece.
 
Claritystamp Groovi Magpies. I love magpies, they can be so funny to watch.  I have one of a pair that's quite bold and he'll sit on the fence or  and chat to me, with me chatting back of course.

Claritystamp Nuthatch stamps.  You'll have to forgive me but I cant remember if I stamped with plain black ink or if I used embossing powder. The birds were coloured with Copic markers. The Dies are by Sue Wilson.


Claritystamp stencil and line art sentiment stamp. A nice simple design for this one. I used coloured Grunge paste through the stencil on black card.  To colour the grunge paste I just added a little red acrylic paint and mixed well.  I used white embossing powder with the stamp.  Then added a few details with a white pen. 

I'm off to bed now so I'll say goodnight.  Scheduled posts are a wonderful addition, but I suppose I should also say, good morning and good afternoon and let you choose which one is appropriate.




1 comment:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Evening great selection of cards and the magpies are just beautiful. Love the use of the gelli plate such fun.

Crafty hugs Pen x

groovyquail.blogspot.co.uk