Wednesday 26 August 2009

A mixed bag

Well I've been faffing about for ages on all the images so grab yourself a cuppa. I'm afraid I really can't be fagged now to put them in a better order now so this will just have to do. I'm not going to write masses as I'm not feeling at my best and it is now rather late.

I'm really proud of these pics. I'm not known for my photography skills so I nearly did handstands when I saw these.



Just look at the colours in these beauties





Sammy has to go to vets later this morning for his injection. I'm going to be the meanest mummy on earth in his eyes.
Colin just has to tuck him all up so he's nice and cosy.
Had to add a pic of Emma. She really was a Daddy's girl. She had ears that a German Shepherd would be proud of but you can't see them here.

A few samples I did for Kars. This one uses Basic Grey papers
7gypsies goodies


I can't tell you how many people have tried to look under the paper to see if Colin has anything on, lol. And you'll never know either.
Splodged some paint on this one
I love this canvas. Thick structure paint heated with the heat gun, so it bubles. It looks like molton lava and it's very touchy-feely


More 7Gypsies

And some sneak peeks of latest project. Sorry can't show more, but I'm sure you can work it out. I used Fa La La stamps by Making Memories and Tim Holtz distress inks, plus a few other bit and bobs.

That's all for now. I'm heading for the sleep zone now.

4 comments:

Rach said...

Oooh lovely photos - my fave is the 3rd one!

Hope that injections day isn't too back for your poochie x

Rach said...

OK, that should have been too BAD! Ooops

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Great photos! I'm sure little Samwise won't take it personally :)
x

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Hello- Thanks for the lovely comment :)
I have the exact same problem with the word verification- I think there is a glitch somewhere with Blogger.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
x Em